Our fishing pond in Top Field is stocked with Mirror and Common Carp, Rudd, Roach, Tench and Bream.
Day tickets can be purchased from the farmhouse. Reduced rates for campers. Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Our rules are to ensure your safety as well as the well being of our waters and fish. Failure to comply with the rules will result in an instant ban.
All anglers must purchase a ticket and read and abide by these rules.
Purchasing a ticket confirms that you and all others in your party agree to be bound by these rules
Management reserves the right to withdraw any ticket at any time without stating a reason.
All anglers must have a current rod licence
· Please disinfect all of your nets
· Barbless hooks only
· Fish must be returned to the water
· No Tigers Nuts etc, Bloodworms or Jokers
· No leadcore or unleaded leadcore or leadcore alternatives
· Under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult
· Please use an unhooking mat for all fish (can be hired from reception)
· No keepnets
· Dogs are welcome, however need to be kept on a short lead and are not allowed in the water
· No open camp fires
· All persons fish at their own risk, no responsibility is accepted for injury, loss or damage of property or loss of life
· Use only snag-free rigs for carp etc
· No baited rods to be left unattended at any time
· Please remove all litter and leave no trace
· Do not leave used fishing line on the bank
· No alcohol to be consumed around the fishing area
· Radios must be kept at a low volume so only you can hear it
· No tents or gazebos, angling bivvies only may be used
· No entry to the fishing area during the hours of darkness